Important Announcement from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
December 21, 2015…Minor Changes to FCRA Summary of Rights Form
A revised version of the FCRA Summary of Rights form was released a few months ago, and appeared without an announcement by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. The only changes in the revised form appear to be the addition of the characters (1-888-5-OPTOUT) that correspond to the telephone number 1-888-567-8688 (which remains the same) for the national credit bureaus in connection with opting out or limiting pre-screened offers of credit and insurance, and change in the zip code for the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, from 20580 to 20552. The form has not been published in the Federal Register, because the revisions involve only information that may change over time such as addresses or telephone numbers. To access a .pdf of the 2015 Summary of Rights form, click here.
What We Do…
With services available throughout New York and globally, Alliance Worldwide Investigative Group provides background checks / investigations for human resource departments (both pre- and post-hire employment) globally. We recognize the importance of having industry-specific knowledge/compliance and therefore offer specialized solutions for all industries. Alliance can recommend the most suitable investigations and “best practices” for all sectors including Financial, Education, Government, IT, Manufacturing, Staffing, Retail, Hospitality, Transportation and more. In addition, Alliance routinely works with vendor/security managers to assist with fully compliant vendor screening and credentials verification for all visitors and providers that work on site at businesses.
Our easy to use web-based system allows you to request, obtain and track customized background check reports 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. The investigations are customizable to your specific industry, fully integrated and able to link to ANY applicant tracking system. In addition, Alliance has developed a proprietary Applicant Portal System where candidates can log in and provide all necessary information for each investigation including electronic signed releases.
Why We Do It…
Alliance Worldwide Investigative Group, Inc. takes the guesswork out of the maze of compliance issues for HR professionals and business owners. We keep abreast of the ever-changing laws and regulations making sure you are not at risk of negligent hire lawsuits or legal actions resulting from non-compliance of FCRA laws that protect applicants. In addition, we save you time and money by making the HR Background Investigation process simple and easy. Understanding your workforce and conducting thorough and proper employment screening can help mitigate risk and allow you to make better hiring decisions.
Alliance Worldwide Investigative Group complies with Section 606 of the Fair Credit Reporting Act: Employers must have a signed disclosure and authorization form from the subject (applicant) of the report before requesting an employment background check.
Interested in a customized solution to meet your specific industry needs? We prepare industry-specific solutions and provide recommendations based upon what others in similar businesses are performing. Let us structure a solution for you. To view a list of our most popular background investigation searches, please click here.
To view Statewide Criminal Conviction Research Statutory Fees, click HERE.
For other fees not included in the background investigative price, click HERE.
Schedule a One-on-One Webinar…
Click here to schedule a free, one-on-one webinar to discuss the background investigation process and a package that best suits your needs or COMPLETE OUR QUESTIONNAIRE to consult with one of our qualified investigative professionals.
Alliance Worldwide Investigative Group, Inc. is your premier background investigations partner! Call 1-800-579-2911 today to get started!
The average cost to settle a “negligent hire” case is $1 million dollars.
– Human Resources Management
Contact Alliance Worldwide Investigative Group, Inc. today!
Our background investigation services include individual or customized package solutions!
- Address History Searches & SSN Verification
- Applicant Portal System
- Banking Department Background Investigations
- Bankruptcy, Liens and Judgments
- County Civil Search
- Compliance – All Levels (2013 FCRA Forms)
- Comprehensive Substance Abuse Testing (SAMHSA and DOT Approved/Regulated)
- Consent Based Social Security Number Verification (CBSV)
- Criminal Convictions – County/State/National
- Department of Corrections Search
- DOT Solutions
- Driving Records – All States
- Drug Testing
- Education Verifications, All Degrees
- Employment Credit Reports
- Employment Verifications
- Enhanced Employer Verification, with interviews
- Federal Civil Search
- FINRA Background Check Rule
- Government Contractor Research
- GSA Exclusion Database Search
- HR Background Checks
- Human Resource Consulting
- Industry-Specific Solutions
- Infinity Screening (Post Hire – At Intervals)
- International/Foreign Research/Criminal Convictions – Foreign
- Investigative Services for HR Departments
- License Event Notification (LENS)
- Mortgage Industry Background Investigations
- National Criminal Search
- OIG Exclusion Database Search
- Professional License and Certification
- Public Records Research
- Reference Verification
- Sex Offender Registries
- Social Networking / Social Media
- US Patriot Act Searches (OFAC Search)
- Webinar: Schedule a One-On-One Background Investigation Solutions
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance Claims
Sign Up Now – For our Blogs, White Papers, Emails and More!
“Your newsletter is awesome. Congrats man – you have a world class company!!” – Vice President/Regional Financial Institution
____ ____ ____ ____