What We Do…
With services available throughout New York and globally, Alliance Worldwide Investigative Group provides background checks / investigations for human resource departments (both pre- and post-hire employment) globally. We recognize the importance of having industry-specific knowledge/compliance and therefore offer specialized solutions for all industries. Alliance can recommend the most suitable investigations and “best practices” for all sectors including Financial, Education, Government, IT, Manufacturing, Staffing, Retail, Hospitality, Transportation and more. In addition, Alliance routinely works with vendor/security managers to assist with fully compliant vendor screening and credentials verification for all visitors and providers that work on site at businesses.
Our easy to use web-based system allows you to request, obtain and track customized background check reports 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. The investigations are customizable to your specific industry, fully integrated and able to link to ANY applicant tracking system. In addition, Alliance has developed a proprietary Applicant Portal System where candidates can log in and provide all necessary information for each investigation including electronic signed releases.
Why We Do It…
Alliance Worldwide Investigative Group, Inc. takes the guesswork out of the maze of compliance issues for HR professionals and business owners. We keep abreast of the ever-changing laws and regulations making sure you are not at risk of negligent hire lawsuits or legal actions resulting from non-compliance of FCRA laws that protect applicants. In addition, we save you time and money by making the HR Background Investigation process simple and easy. Understanding your workforce and conducting thorough and proper employment screening can help mitigate risk and allow you to make better hiring decisions.
Alliance Worldwide Investigative Group complies with Section 606 of the Fair Credit Reporting Act: Employers must have a signed disclosure and authorization form from the subject (applicant) of the report before requesting an employment background check.
Interested in a customized solution to meet your specific industry needs? We prepare industry-specific solutions and provide recommendations based upon what others in similar businesses are performing. Let us structure a solution for you.
Schedule a One-on-One Webinar…
Click here to schedule a free, one-on-one webinar to discuss the background investigation process and a package that best suits your needs or COMPLETE OUR QUESTIONNAIRE to consult with one of our qualified investigative professionals.
Alliance Worldwide Investigative Group, Inc. is your premier background investigations partner! Call 1-800-579-2911 today to get started!
The average cost to settle a “negligent hire” case is $1 million dollars.
– Human Resources Management
Contact Alliance Worldwide Investigative Group, Inc. today!
Our background investigation services include individual or customized package solutions!
- Address History Searches
- Applicant Portal System
- Banking Department Background Investigations
- Civil Actions/Litigation History
- Compliance – All Levels (2013 FCRA forms)
- Comprehensive Substance Abuse Testing (SAMHSA and DOT Approved/Regulated)
- Consent Based Social Security Number Verification (CBSV)
- Criminal Convictions – County, State, Federal
- National Criminal Search
- Criminal Convictions – Foreign
- DOT Solutions
- Driving Records – All States
- Drug Testing
- Education Verifications, All Degrees
- Employment Credit Reports
- Employment Verifications
- Enhanced Employer Verification, with interviews
- FINRA Background Check Rule
- Government Contractor Research
- GSA Exclusion Database Search
- HR Background Checks
- Human Resource Consulting
- Industry-Specific Solutions
- Infinity Screening (Post Hire – At Intervals)
- International/Foreign Research
- Investigative Services for HR Departments
- Judgments and Liens Research
- License Event Notification
- Mortgage Industry Background Investigations
- OIG Exclusion Database Search
- Professional License and Certification
- Public Records Research
- Reference Verification
- SSN Verification
- Sex Offender Registries
- Social Networking / Social Media
- Tenant Screening
- US Patriot Act Searches (OFAC Search)
- Vehicle Ownership and Registration
- Webinar: Schedule a One-On-One Background Investigation Solutions
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance Claims
Sign Up Now – For Email Newsletters you can trust.
“Your newsletter is awesome. Congrats man – you have a world class company!!” – Vice President/Regional Financial Institution
____ ____ ____ ____